Mrinalini Datta Mahavidyapith
Vidyapith Road, Birati Kolkata – 700 051
CODE OF CONDUCT
· Students are required to follow strictly the rules and regulations of the college.
· Students must pay due regards to all employees of the college.
· Loitering in corridors is strictly prohibited.
· Students should extend their co-operation to keep the college clean.
· Students must maintain silence in the classrooms, corridors and examination halls.
· Total silence should be observed in the library.
· Writing, painting and sticking posters on the college walls are strictly prohibited. Only poster boards are to be used for that purpose.
· Boys are not permitted to enter into the girls’ common room.
· In case of class attendance, University rules shall be strictly followed.
· Absence during the classes, tests and discussions without prior information would be treated as misconduct.
· The students are to approach Grievance Redressal Cell of the College office in case of any difficulty faced by them.
· Breach of College discipline in the classrooms / corridors / examination hall by any student will invite strong disciplinary action.
· Talking or whispering in the class room is strictly forbidden when the lecture is being delivered.
· Late coming to the class is forbidden beyond the usual 2 to 3 minutes’ gap between two periods.
· During the leisure period, Students must not loiter on the corridor but shall go to their common room or library and utilise their leisure profitably.
· Use of mobile phone inside classrooms is not allowed.
· Parking cycle in the courtyard is strictly prohibited.