Fresh out of school, our teenaged students have immature, sensitive and somewhat volatile minds. Keeping this in mind the college organizes multi-faceted value enriching programmes that would help them to emerge as committed individuals of the society and responsible citizens of the country. Such programmes are specially designed to incorporate value system in our students that will lead to a holistic development. Some examples are:
- As part of value education, college has screened inspirational movies like "Iqbal" - the story of a young boy who overcomes his handicap to achieve his dreams.
- Screening of film titled "The Immoral daughters in the land of daughters" directed by Nakul Sawhney, to highlight female infanticide and skewed sex-ratio in the country.
- Screening of Academy award winning film "An Inconvenient Truth" that has climate change as its focal theme.
- Screening of film titled "The Little Terrorist" with thrust on contemporary socio political issues.
- Workshop on "Stress in Youth" to help students identify the sources of their mental stress and how to counter them and seek help.
- Teaching English and donating books and stationery to underprivileged children supported by the NGO Siddharth Welfare Mission, Kolkata, by college students.
- Community orientation programmes such as Blood Donation Camp, Workshop on Womens' Health